Do you, your family, or friends suffer from such symptoms?
The cause for bad physical condition may be found in the mind.
Many people visit us on the advice of their family or friends without experiencing any symptoms themselves.
Some people do not seek medical services even if they suffer from any symptoms.
Please feel free to consult with us if you are worried about something.
- I am always irritated.
- I have palpitations or discomfort in the chest.
- I often feel nervous or am depressed.
- I feel tired faster than before.
- I have feeling that there is a foreign body in my throat.
- I do not sleep well and am in a bad mood when I wake up.
- My ability to concentrate has reduced; I'm getting forgetful.
- I have headache or experience noises originating in my ear.
- I suffer from confusion.
- Persistent stiff shoulder.
- I cannot engage in my hobby as before.
- I don’t control my emotions when I’m nervous.
- I always preoccupied with foods and want to be thinner.
- I don’t control my appetite.